1. Who can take the driver education course exclusively for adults?
Any person who is 18 or older.
2. How long is the course?
This is a 6-hour course offered by a licensed driver education school. It may be completed online or in-person
3. I’m 19 years old and want to get my driver’s license. Do I have to take a course?
Yes, Texas law requires persons 18-25 who wish to obtain a driver’s license to successfully complete a driver education course.
4. Can I take a 6-hour driving safety or a 6-hour drug and alcohol course to get my driver’s license?
No, these are court-ordered courses for an offense and may not be used to obtain a driver’s license
5. How do I obtain a copy of my completion certificate?
To request a duplicate copy of the completion certificate (ADE-1317), please contact the driver education school where you completed the course
* Information from https://www.tdlr.texas.gov
6 Hour Online Course For Learner's Permit
Cost | $50.00
In-Car Driving - 1 Hour Daily
Total: 6 Hours In-Car Training
Cost | $560.00